Skip to content
We are looking for determined hard working women who have digital, social media and reaearch skills or who are determined to learn them.
Based on the outcome of your initial survey we will ask you to complete, we may offer you one of the following before you can begin working with our clients:
- We may ask you to complete our full training program which requires you pass our exams to qualify.
- We may ask you complete our self paced courses and exams.
- Or if you are highly skilled, we may ask you to complete our comprehension testing to ‘test’ out of all course work.
What You Can Expect:
- If you have no prior experience as a social media specialist, our full training program requires a 3 month commitment. You will need to be available from 8am-3pm Pakistan time Monday- Friday and on Saturday’s in from 8-12 noon.
- If you do have some prior experience, we will recommend our self paced courses can be completed on your own schedule. We do require completion of all modules and exams in 30 days.
- Following the course you will be tested. If you pass the test you will be admitted into our paid internship program for 3 weeks.
- At the end of 3 weeks we hope to award you new work at a higher pay rate.
- Within 3 months, based on your performance with a client, you yet again can receive another raise and will be a regular team member in the kitchen from that point forward.
We have plenty more to share with you about our program, you but first lets see if you qualify to work for Sana’s Kitchen. Following the completion of your survey you will be sent additional material about the program, what you can expect to get paid and more about the clients we serve.