Wondering if Sana Sells is a good fit for your business?
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions to help you decide. After you review them please do reach out to us and set up a time to discuss your needs. We are happy to take the time to learn about your business and discuss how we can help you accomplish your goals faster.
Sana Sells serves b2c and b2b customers who are in need of help to grow their sales faster. To learn what services we offer to help you grow faster go to Sell it to learn more.
Our customers use our services for a variety of reasons which include:
- Growing faster than they can support full time employees.
- In need of defining and perfecting a new sales channel.
- Needing to make their pipeline bigger for prospecting.
- In need of short term support which might include ramping up for an event, a sales promotion, seasonal sales, or a new product release.
- Developing new channels of communication for existing prospects and customers and to attract new prospects.
- Needing to grow their thought leadership and recognition in their field to improve the impression of their brand.
- Being a technical founder or company that lacks sales and marketing strength and needs to outsource these services temporarily or permanently to save time and money.
We support too many verticals to list. However, our basic rule of thumb is that whatever product or service you offer has to be one that is not so technical or complex that it takes more than 1-3 months routinely to sell. Because we do work with businesses seeking support at the ‘proof of concept’ stage, we do not count time-to-close in these situations with this rule of thumb in mind. We are referring to the average time it takes, in the normal course of business, to close a sale once the path to that sale has been defined and be considered predictable and routine.
That’s an interesting and complicated question.
- If you use our services because they are growing faster than they can support full time employees, it can be anywhere from 6 months to permanent outsourced support, depending on how fast they are growing. The nice thing about using our services is that we can act like an accordion and expand and contract with 30 days notice to accommodate your needs.
- In need to define and perfect a new sales channel its likely 12-18 months on average before you will be ready to hire a full time employee on your own. It typically takes several iterations and time to understand what methodology, approach, medium prospects respond to that are effective.
- If you need to make your pipeline bigger for prospecting that likely involved the creation of new content which might mean social media channels, a blog, podcast or webinar series. Typically it takes 3 months to establish one channel and understand what is working and what isn’t. On average, if a client wants to take over the reigns, it usually is 6-9 months for them to comfortably do so.
- If you need short term support to ramp up for an event, a sales promotion, seasonal sales, or a new product release it all depends on how many sales you are trying to achieve and what the average length of time is to close each one. It can be as little as 3 months or extend out as far as a year depending on the nature and depth of your goal.
- If you need to grow your thought leadership to be more recognized in your field and to improve the impression of your brand to increase your ROI, this is usually an intermittent but longer term project. It will involved content as well as media promotion. We find you need to work on written and spoken content, as well as communicating your impact to journalists and bloggers for at least 12-18 months to realize growth in perception about your leadership and brand.
- If you are a technical founder or company that lacks sales and marketing strength, you may well elect to outsource some or all of your sales and marketing services permanently to save time and money.
- If you need to raise money and are seeking investment, you will need to find the likely candidates to invest in your business and begin to warm them up to who you are and why they should care. Depending on the size and strength of your network that can take as little as 3 months and equally significantly longer depending on how many investors you need to achieve your fund raising goals.
At Sana Sells we serve a broad range of clients with different needs that evolve over time equally. This is why we have created a broad array of services designed to strengthen your sales, brand and story telling capabilities so that you can grow faster.
We bill on in advance on a monthly basis and request to be paid electronically. As a new client, to get started we require a minimum of a 3 month commitment, but after that, with a 30 day notice our services can be paused or terminated at any time.
No, we also employ women who are typically educated stay at home mom’s in the US with college degrees, business degrees and whom are all college educated. These ladies are the ones who will make cold calls, follow up and close warm leads and interact organically with your clients and prospect.
We recognize that language barriers and time zones are barriers to efficiency and therefore use underutilized but capable resources every step of the way to make our services impactful and affordable for you.
For new clients, we do offer 2 introductory specials if you sign up for one of our packages.
Commit to 6 months or longer and receive 10% for up to 12 months.
Or Pay our normal rates and buy out one or more of your outsources sales team for a 25% discount.